Mysteries of Persia
A tour to a rich history told in the ancient ruins that lies across the country, wonder at the stunning world heritage sites and explore the lesser-known parts of Iran from southeast to the north. You will visit the most famous cities like Kerman, Yazd, Shiraz, Esfahan and Kashan. Ancient cities such as Mahan, Abarkuh, Persepolis and Izadkhast are also included.
2 nights in Tehran – 2 nights in Kerman – 2 nights in Yazd – 3 nights in Shiraz – 3 nights in Isfahan – 1 night in Tehran
• Tehran: The Modern Capital of Iran presents a variety of scenery, history, and culture. This journey takes you to its core. There are great Palaces and Museums to enjoy in-depth like the Golestan Palace, including gardens, royal buildings, and a selection of Iranian crafts from the 18th century and the National jewelry Museum, with a fine reflection of Iranian Art.
• Kerman: Another desert city in the southeast of Iran with many attractions to enjoy is the Ganjali-khan Complex, which consists of a square, historical Caravanserai, a bathhouse, and a Bazaar. You will also get amused by visiting a traditional reservoir (Ab Anbar) and the Jameh mosque of this city.
• Mahan: Visit the gorgeous city of Mahan and the ancient Castle of Rayen (the third big adobe building in the world), you can also visit Shah Nematollah Shrine and get amazed by the beauty of this place which is considered an architectural gem.
• Yazd: A collection of finest Persian mud-houses throughout the historic alleys of Yazd, feel the fresh air while visiting different sites in this city such as Towers of silence, fire temple and Amir-Chakhmaq complex.
• Abarkuh: A historical city constructed with numerous mud-houses and special wind towers that catch the wind especially on hot days of the year. There, you will also wonder at the famous Cypress tree and Abarkuh Icehouse.
• Pasargadae: A different visit from all you have seen before. You can feel the power of the great ancient kingdom in Persian land while you are visiting the tomb of Cyrus the Great, in a lush and inspiring view of the area.
• Shiraz: Get mesmerized by the lavish Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles and orange-scented Narenjestan in your city tour to beautiful Shiraz.
• Persepolis: A legendary city with two important Unesco World Heritage sites, Feel the power of the Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking ruins of Persepolis.
• Izadkhast: Explore the interesting and different architectural styles of the Izadkhast complex. This complex is a unique kind of ancient historical site in the south of Isfahan. It consists of a Castle, an old bridge, and a caravanserai which dates back to the Safavid era.
• Isfahan: Discover the best collection of Persian architecture and beautiful landscapes in Esfahan. You can enjoy a horse ride in Naqshe-Jahan Square, the main tourist spot in Isfahan, wonder at the magnificent mosques and also walk along the Zayanderud river, the heartbeat of Isfahan.
• Kashan: Experience a fine collection of flourishing gardens and traditional houses in your trip to a city that is one of the primary centers of civilization in pre-historic ages. You can enjoy visiting Fin Garden and also have the best kind of water roses as a souvenir.
- • Arrival & departure airport transfers from/to the Hotel
- • Domestic flights
- • Official guide for the required Language
- • All the transportations with an exclusive car equipped with air conditioning
- • Entrances Fees based on the itinerary
- • 13 Nights accommodation in 4* Hotels and traditional Houses including Breakfast
- • 13 meals with non-alcoholic Drinks
- • International Flight
- • Visa fees
- • Travel insurances
- • Everything not mentioned in “inclusions”
Exclusive Prices of Shahrzad-Baal Agency
Based on the Itinerary
Payments will be deposited to Oriente Viaje account In Madrid | 25% at the Booking time | And the rest 45 days before the trip
In the case you need an Int. flight, prices vary, due to the currency exchange rate
• Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Up to 60-45 days prior to the service date and receive a 100% refund
- 45 to 30 days before departure – 15% of tour cost*
- 29-10 days before departure – 35% of tour cost*
- 9 or fewer days before departure – Deposits are non-refundable
Describe of tour plane first to end
The journey starts with a Flight, destination to Tehran, After Arrival in the next daybreak at the Int. airport in Tehran, You will be transferred to rest in your hotel
After having a rest, In the morning we are going to visit the most populous city in Iran, you will discover new experiences in colorful atmosphere of Tehran, visit the cultural and architectural heritage of ancient Iran civilization in the National Museum of Iran, Golestan Palace a collection of oldest buildings in Tehran set in a walled park, Ceramic and Crystal Museum, National Jewelry Museum*, a collection of the most expensive and beautiful jewels and a reflection of Iranian art. After all, we come back to spend a night at the Hotel.
* National Jewelry Museum is open from Saturday to Tuesday. In case you arrive in Tehran days other than the due time of visit, we replace the Carpet museum
This morning we take a short flight to Kerman to delve into its long history and strong cultural heritage. After arriving in Kerman you will discover how people adapted their life to a desert city surrounded by mountains we will also visit the Ganjali Khan Complex, which consists of Bazaar and an old bath, Jameh Mosque, and Grand Bazaar. In the end, Hotel accommodation is being provided.
Departure to The gorgeous city of Mahan, on the southeast of Kerman (89Km away), and The Ancient Castle of Rayen (The third big adobe building (, Arg-e Rayen is an adobe castle, which in comparison to the citadel in Bam, is extremely well preserved. The castle is believed to be at least 1,000 years old, and the surrounding mud-brick buildings were inhabited until 150 years ago. On this tour, you will visit the shrine of Shah Nematollah Vali, the tomb of one of the greatest men in the history of Iran. This is no regular Shrine but an architectural gem.
We will also visit Shahrzad Garden (Prince Garden, the UNESCO World Heritage Site from 2011, one of the most beautiful gardens in Iran). After that, we return to Kerman to stay at the hotel.
Departure to the historic city of Yazd (Bride of the desert, 368 Km in the northwest of Kerman, About 4 hours), and on our way, we visit Zein-o-din Caravanserai, (60 km southeast of Yazd). These nice caravanserai is constructed during The Safavid dynasty to promote trade. Today it’s charmingly renovated, tastefully decorated, and was given the UNESCO award for best-renovated building in 2006. Afterward, arrive at the city and check in at the hotel.
Discover a combination of beauty and history during a walk in the city of Yazd, get familiar with the architecture and culture of the people who live in the central plateau of Iran. You are going to visit, Amir-Chakhmaq Complex, the mosque was built by the great efforts of Bibi Fatemeh Khatun, wife of Yazd governor, Amir Jalal od-Din Chakhmaq, you will also visit Jameh Mosque (dating from the 14th century), Water Museum, and walking through the old alleys of the city to see Dowlatabad garden, Fire temple, and Towers of silence. In the evening, join your travel companions at the hotel.
Drive to Shiraz in the morning, city of Ravishing flowers and great poems. En route to Shiraz, we stop to explore the city of Abarkuh (along with the ancient Silk Road), a city with numerous magnificent mud houses and antiquity of at least 4.000 years. Then wonder at the Pasargadae (The tomb of Cyrus the Great), a fascinating historical site that you will visit as we get close to Shiraz. Continuing to Shiraz and on arrival, transfer to your hotel for a day at leisure.
Following our tour to Shiraz, you will visit the most famous attractions in this city, including Grand Bazaar, explore and shop in the bustling Vakil Bazaar, home to hundreds of stores with beautiful courtyards, Vakil Mosque, KarimKhan Castle (Arg of Karim khan), built during the Zand Dynasty, Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles, beautiful flowers and towering cypress steals your heart, Nasir-al-Mulk Mosque (Pink Mosque), orange-scented Narenjestan and Quran Gate. By the evening, according to the timetable, we can visit the Shahcheragh shrine. After all, hotel accommodation in Shiraz.
The following day, we depart to experience the past in the present. Persepolis, another world heritage site in Iran, you will see the vestige of the ancient capital of the Persian Empire, Naghshe Rajab and Naghshe Rostam known as “Rostam Portrait”, a stone wall containing four Achaemenid Royal stone tombs In a cross form with an outstanding pillar. Head back towards Shiraz, in the evening, you will visit the Tomb of Hafiz (Aramgah-e Hafiz), the great Shirazi poet who wrote lyrical poems about love and the beloved. Then we come back to rest at the hotel.
En-route to Esfahan, our first stop sees us explore the Historic village of Izadkhast that is located in the north of Fars province. The Complex of Izadkhast consists of Izad-Khast Castle, a caravanserai, and a Safavid-period bridge. You will arrive in Esfahan and transfer to your hotel for a night at leisure.
Visit ancient Isfahan capital and true architectural jewels, considered the Florence of the East, you’ll have an opportunity to visit the UNESCO world heritage sites of Naghsh-e Jahan, and Admire the architecture reflected in the Mosques and palaces that surround the square. In the square we visit Shah Mosque, famous by its magnificent tile-work., discover the Ladies Mosque (Sheikh-lotfollah), as it was built for Shahs’s family with a brightly colored domed ceiling, The Pavilion of Ali-Qapu, Royal Palace of the Safavid kings, where they used to enjoy the ceremonies and polo matches. Explore the ancient Qeisarieh Bazaar in the north side of the square, with splendid shops, traditional arts and crafts. Next up is Chehel Sotun Palace, Set in a forested park in front of a tranquil reflecting pool. We will transfer you to stay at the hotel afterward.
On our full-day tour here, we will have free time to explore more of Esfahan’s incredible sites, such as Hasht-Behesht Palace, Jameh Mosque (Jome Mosque), an encyclopedia of Iranian and Islamic arts, You can see development of Iranian architecture in this complex, another World Heritage Site designated by UNESCO, The Armenian Quarter and walking through its old alleys, Vank Cathedral, (the historic focal point of the Armenian Church). Then you will see The Historical bridges of Siosepol and Khajou and watch how the river gives life to the city landscape and the people who live beside it. We stay overnight at the hotel in Isfahan.
On the way back to Tehran, stop by Kashan to visit the Fin Garden, one of the beautiful samples of Persian Garden, Khan-e Borujerdi house, which are the genuine sample of Iranian traditional desert architecture, and Agha-Bozorg Mosque and School, from the 18th century. Our journey takes us to the holy city of Qom, there will be a visit from Fatima Masumeh Shrine. Continuing the road toward Tehran. Enjoy your last night with the group in Iran’s vibrant capital.
After one final breakfast at your hotel, you will be met for your private transfer to the airport and your flight home. Leave Iran with sweet memories.
End of the journey
Arrival and Departure Time
Price for earch person in Double and single Rooms
Number of Groups