Essence of Persia
The historical legacy left by the Persian Empire throughout the centuries we will see in mythical places. Fascinating cities take us to the splendor of the thousand and One Nights and the times
when the Silk Road was the most important route of communication world is in their bazaars where the best deal is concentrated and there can buy fine art, beautiful carpets, pottery … But perhaps more memorable than any of this is the warm hospitality of the people we’ll meet
along the way. Experience the real tranquility while visiting famous cities like Shiraz, Isfahan, Kashan, Tehran and also magnificent ancient cities like Perspolis and Pasargad which date back to very old past.
2 nights in Shiraz – 3 nights in Isfahan – 2 nights in Tehran
Shiraz: Shiraz is known as the city of poetry and roses. Get mesmerized by the lavish Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles and orange-scented Narenjestan in your city tour to beautiful Shiraz. Furthermore, Shiraz mosques are particularly different from Iran mosques. Cheerful colors have been used in the construction of these mosques. One of the most beautiful mosques in Shiraz is Nasir Al-Molk Mosque, which is known as the Pink Mosque.
Persepolis: A legendary city with two important Unesco World Heritage sites, Feel the power of Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking ruins of Persepolis.
Pasargad: A different visit from all you have seen before. You can feel the power of great ancient kingdom in Persian land while you are visiting the tomb of Cyrus the great, in a lush and inspiring view of the area. power of Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking
ruins of Persepolis.
Isfahan: Discover the best collection of Persian architecture and beautiful landscapes in Isfahan. You can enjoy a horse ride in Naqshe-Jahan Square, the main tourist spot in Isfahan, wonder at the magnificent mosques and also walk along the Zayanderud river, the heartbeat of Isfahan.
Kashan: experience a fine collection of flourish gardens and traditional houses in your trip to a city that is one of the primary centers of civilization in pre-historic ages. You can enjoy visiting Fin Garden and also have the best kind of water roses as a souvenir.
Qom: Qom is considered holy in Shi’a Islam, as it is the site of the shrine of Fatimah bint Musa, sister of Imam Ali ibn Musa Rida.Tlhe city is the largest center for Shi’a scholarship in the world, and is a significant destination of pilgrimage.
Tehran: The Modern Capital of Iran presents a variety of scenery, history, and culture. This journey takes you to its core. There are great Palaces and Museums to enjoy in depth like the Golestan Palace, including gardens, royal buildings and a selection of Iranian crafts from the 18th centuries and National jewelry Museum, with a fine reflection of Iranian Art.
- •Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfer
• Professional guide in the required language
• All transfers with a vehicle with a dedicated air conditioner and chauffeur
• Accommodation in 4-star hotels and traditional houses with breakfast
• Entry passes to museums and tourist attractions accordance with the Itinerary
• Visa processing application
- • International Flight
- • Visa fees
- • Travel insurances
- • Everything not mentioned in “inclusions”
Exclusive Prices of Shahrzad-Baal Agency
Based on the Itinerary
Payments will be deposited to Oriente Viaje account In Madrid | 25% at the Booking time | And the rest 45 days before the trip
In the case you need an Int. flight, prices vary, due to the currency exchange rate
Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Up to 60-45 days prior to the service date and receive a 100% refund
- 45 to 30 days before departure – 15% of tour cost*
- 29-10 days before departure – 35% of tour cost*
- 9 or fewer days before departure – Deposits are non-refundable
Describe of tour plane first to end
Take the flight to ShirazMeet at the airport and transfer to your hotel accommodation in shiraz
In the morning take a flight to Shiraz (I hour 20 min).
• Eram Garden. (One of the most famous gardens of Iran: the Bagh e Eram (Eram Garden),
which is part of the UNESCO-listed Persian Gardens, the tombs and gardens of Iran’s
greatest lyric poets
• Tomb of Hafez and Sa’adi
• Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque. The pink tiled 19th century Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
• The Arg-e-Karim Khan (an 18th century citadel)
• The Qajar-period Narenjestan Garden/House
• The Vakil Bazaar of Shiraz
• The Holy Shrine of Shah-e-Cheragh.
Hotel accommodation in Shiraz.
- Persepoli. Drive to Persepolis (50 kms to Shiraz for a full day excursion to Persepolis, another UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important sites of the Ancient World, the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid kings with remains of the palaces of Darius the Great, Xerxes and Artaxerxes, and its famous bas-reliefs, depicting kings and courtiers and gift-bearing representatives of tributary nations of the Persian Empire.
- Naqhsh-e Rostam. We also take time to visit Naqhsh-e Rostam to see Ka’be-Zardosht (fire temple/sanctuary), and Royal Tombs (also Achaemenid); the seven magnificent Sassanian rock-reliefs (including Shapur I’s famous victory over Roman Emperor Valerian); an, a nearby grotto with more Sassanid reliefs.
- Pasargad. In the afternoon we drive a Pasargad, where we see the impressive six-tiered Tomb of Cyrus the Great Qabr e Madar e Soleyman, and walk through the different sections of the ancient city: the Residential Palace, the Audience Hall, the gatehouse, Zendan e Soleyman, and Takht e Madar e Soleyman.
Hotel accommodation in Isfahan.
A full day tour of the beautiful city of Isfahan, the 17th century capital of the Safavid, referred to as Nesf-e-Jahan (Half of the World) in Safavid sources, to visit one of the world’s grandest squares.
• The Maidan-e-Naghsh-e-Jahan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which contains several
• The Ali-Qapu Palace with its enchanting music rooms and balcony overlooking the Maidan, from where the Safavid Kings watched polo games.
• Two of Islamic world’s greatest mosques – the Sheikh Lotfollah and the Shah – with magnificent architecture and tilework.
• The Qeisarieh Bazaar, where hundreds of shops display a rich variety of handicrafts, carpets, tiles, and miniature painting.
• Jameh Mosque . continuing the visits to the magnificent Jameh Mosque, with the famous Uljaitu Mihrab (Prayer Niche) of the Il-Khanid period. Jameh Mosque of Isfahan
is considered a museum of a thousand years of Persian religious architecture and is truly
one of the world’s greatest mosques.
Hotel accommodation in Isfahan.
Another full day sightseeing in Isfahan:
• Chehel Sotun Palace, built by Shah Abbas II in the 17th century; its wooden columns reflected in the surface of the pool give rise to its name ‘The Palace of Forty Columns’
• Hasht Behesht Palace
• Armenian Quarter with its important Cathedral of Vank
• Famous historical bridges of Khajou and Sio-se-pol
Hotel accommodation in Isfahan.
Drive to Tehran stopping en route at the charming town of Kashan (215km) to visit:
• Historical Garden of Fin (UNESCO Site)
• Mosque and madrasah Agha Bozorg
• Borujerdi House. 19th century merchant residence known as Borujerdi House with its beautiful stucco dome and inlaid mirror work, with some of the best examples of existing “badgirs” (wind-catchers).
Continuing the route with another stop in Qom (112km) to visit:
• the Holy Shrine Complex of Hazrat-e-Ma’asumeh
Continue to Tehran (148km), arrive and hotel accommodation in Tehran.
Starting Iran tour with visiting the remarkable museums and palaces of Tehran:
• National Museum
• Golestan Palace
• Carpet Museum
• Jewelers Museum
• Emamzadeh Saleh Shrine
• Tajrish bazaar
Hotel accommodation in Tehran.
Note: Jewelers Museum is just open on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, in case the trip coincide with other day, this museum will be replaced with Abgineh Glassware Museum
Transfer to the airport for taking the flight back, End of the trip.
Arrival and Departure Time
Price for earch person in Double and single Rooms
Number of group members