An unforgettable tour in Persia
Take a tour to see a variety of scenery, history and culture all over Persia. We have planned a journey starting from the capital to Shiraz, city of flower and poetry. It will continue in famous cities like Persepolis, Yazd, Isfahan, Kashan and Qazvin. We will also take you to the northwest of the country where you can observe beauty of the mountains and the Caspian Sea. Then going to explore several Iranian Azeri speaking provinces and get amazed by their rich culture and traditions. Besides on this tour, you will visit impressive mosques, Persian gardens, ancient cities and enjoy walking through the oldest Bazaars of Tabriz and the middle east.
2 nights in Tehran – 2 nights in Shiraz – 2 nights in Yazd – 3 nights in Isfahan – 1 night in Tehran – 1 night in Rasht – 1 night in Anzali – 1 night in Sareyn – 2 nights in Tabriz
• Tehran: The Modern Capital of Iran presents a variety of scenery, history, and culture. This journey takes you to its core. There are great Palaces and Museums to enjoy in depth like the Golestan Palace, including gardens, royal buildings and a selection of Iranian crafts from the 18th centuries and National jewelry Museum, with a fine reflection of Iranian Art.
• Shiraz: Get mesmerized by the lavish Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles and orange-scented Narenjestan in your city tour to beautiful Shiraz.
• Persepolis: A legendary city with two important Unesco World Heritage sites, Feel the power of Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking ruins of Persepolis.
• Abarkuh: a historical city constructed with numerous mud-houses and special wind towers that catches the wind especially in hot days of the year. There, you will also wonder at the famous Cypress tree and Abarkuh Ice house.
• Pasargadae: A different visit from all you have seen before. You can feel the power of great ancient kingdom in Persian land while you are visiting the tomb of Cyrus the great, in a lush and inspiring view of the area.
• Yazd: find a collection of finest Persian mud-houses throughout the historic alleys of Yazd, feel the fresh air while visiting different sites in this city such as Towers of silence, fire temple and Amir-Chakhmaq complex.
• Meybod: delve into a mud-brick city and go back in time with a walk through the spectacular ancient sites of Maybod including narin castle and historic pigeon towers.
• Naein: Get through the mysteries of an old city with lots of historical monuments and a long history behind. There you will see the third oldest mosque of Iran with Marvelous brickwork and many other attractions that it’s worth to see.
• Isfahan: Discover the best collection of Persian architecture, beautiful landscapes and sceneries. You can enjoy a horse ride in Naqshe-Jahan Square, the main tourist spot in Isfahan, wonder at the magnificent mosques and also walk along the Zayanderud river, the heartbeat of Isfahan.
• Kashan: experience a fine collection of flourish gardens and traditional houses in your trip to a city that is one of the primary centers of civilization in pre-historic ages. You can enjoy visiting Fin Garden and also have the best kind of water roses as a souvenir.
• Qazvin: get to know a lesser-known destination for the tourists, a city which was the Safavid Capital and offers a lot of places to discover. Like Chehel-Sotun palace museum set in a large garden and the Jameh mosque which is one of the oldest of its kind.
• Masouleh: Imagine exploring an ancient village surrounded with forested mountains which is often covered with fog. This village is filled with beauty, Art and traditions and is famous because there is no vehicle traffic due to its unique structure.
• Rasht: Experience a delightful walk in one of the most colorful bazaars of Iran. You can feel a different scent of fresh natural products in that fertile area.
• Anzali: Enjoy visiting one of the best nature sightseeing in Iran with an eye-catching scenery of the Anzali wetland. This march is famous for its lotus flowers flourished between the leaves and migratory birds flying each year to this spectacular area.
• Sarein: A city with hot springs and famous for its honey products in Iran. You can try a real taste of honey which is produced locally by the Beekeepers of the area.
• Kandovan: Indulge your senses in the flavours and culture of this rocky village. Get amazed by its architecture which is like hives. This stone village is an ideal place to relax and is recommended for those who are seeking for peace and comfort.
• Tabriz: Last but not the least is one of the oldest and biggest cities in Iran with a unique structure and many places to explore including the oldest Bazaars of the Middle East, Elgoli mansion with a fine view of the sky and the lake and the major archaeological and historical museum in this city.
- • Arrival & departure airport transfers from/to the Hotel
- • Domestic flights
- • Official guide for the required Language
- • All the transportations with an exclusive car equipped with air conditioning
- • Entrances Fees based on the itinerary
- • 15 Nights accommodation in 4* Hotels and traditional Houses including Breakfast
- • 15 meals with non-alcoholic Drinks
- • International Flight
- • Visa fees
- • Travel insurances
- • Everything not mentioned in “inclusions”
Exclusive Prices of Shahrzad-Baal Agency
Based on the Itinerary
Payments will be deposited to Oriente Viaje account In Madrid | 25% at the Booking time | And the rest 45 days before the trip
In the case you need an Int. flight, prices vary, due to the currency exchange rate
• Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Up to 60-45 days prior to the service date and receive a 100% refund
- 45 to 30 days before departure – 15% of tour cost*
- 29-10 days before departure – 35% of tour cost*
- 9 or fewer days before departure – Deposits are non-refundable
Describe of tour plane first to end
Fly to Tehran, Right on your Arrival at the Int. airport, you are welcomed and assisted by our representative to transfer and settle into your hotel.
After having breakfast, enjoy a full-day sightseeing in Tehran including National Museum of Iran, a cultural and architectural heritage of ancient Iran civilization, Golestan Palace, a collection of oldest buildings in Tehran set in a walled park, Ceramic and Crystal Museum, a glorious collection of ceramics and glasses, National Jewelry Museum*, A collection of the most expensive and beautiful jewels and a reflection of Iranian art. After all, we come back to spend a night at the Hotel.
* National Jewelry Museum is open from Saturday to Tuesday. In case you arrive in Tehran days other than the due time of visit, we replace the Carpet museum
On the third day in the morning, we take a flight to Shiraz, the city of poetry and roses, and at a certain time, wine. After your arrival, we will visit the Grand Bazaar, Vakil Bazaar, a suitable place to hundreds of stores with beautiful courtyards, Vakil Mosque, KarimKhan Castle, built during the Zand Dynasty, Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles, beautiful flowers and towering cypress steals your heart, Pink Mosque (Nasir-al-Mulk Mosque), lavishly decorated like Qajar structure, orange-scented Narenjestan and Quran Gate. After all, accommodation at the hotel in Shiraz.
The following day, we depart to experience past in the present. Persepolis, another world heritage site in Iran, You will see the vestige of the ancient capital of Persian Empire, Naghshe Rajab and Naghshe Rostam known as “Rostam Portrait”, a stone wall containing four Achaemenid Royal stone tombs In a cross form with an outstanding pillar. Head back towards Shiraz, in the evening, you will visit Tombs of great Shirazi poets, Saa’di and Hafiz (Aramgah-e Hafiz). It’s a custom for travelers to visit the tombs of these great poets. Then we transfer you to rest at the hotel.
On the way to Yazd, we visit Pasargadae (the tomb of Cyrus the Great) and the historic city of Abarkuh, A city with numerous magnificent mud houses and antiquity of at least 4.000 years. In this city we’ll visit Cypress of Abarkuh’ or ‘Sarv-e Abarkuh’ (One of the oldest existence in the world), estimated to be between 4000 to 5000 years old, and Abarkuh Ice House, built high to minimize the contact of warm air with the ice surface. After arrival, we check-in at the hotel in Yazd.
Now it’s time to discover the ancient mud city of Yazd (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and get familiar with the architecture and culture of the people who live in the central plateau of Iran, we visit Amir-Chakhmaq Complex (located in the heart of the city), Jameh Mosque (dating from the 14th century), Fire temple of Zarooster, (dates back to around 3500 years ago), water museum, Towers of silence and walking through the old alleys of the city, then return to hotel accommodation in Yazd.
Depart to Esfahan (The East Pearl), on the way, visit the ancient city of Naein and its third oldest mosque of Iran, and Maybod an ancient city that goes back to the pre-Islamic arena, is the home to many ancient points of interests. Then we arrive in Esfahan where you will spend the night at the hotel.
Visit Esfahan, the Capital of Iran in Safavid era, a city well organized with fabulous architecture and landscapes. We start from Naqsh-e Jahan Square, the second-largest square in the world and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. As we get in, you’ll visit a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, Shah Mosque, famous by its magnificent tile-work, discover the Ladies Mosque (Sheikh-lotfollah), as it was built for Shahs’s harem with a brightly colored domed ceiling, where the light creates a peacock image. In the Ali Qapu Palace, uncover the beautiful music rooms and the balconies where Safavid kings would sit to enjoy the ceremonies and polo matches. Explore the ancient Qeisarieh Bazaar in the north side of the square, with splendid shops, traditional arts and crafts. Then going back to the hotel and refresh for the day to come.
Esfahan has still a lot to discover, Continuing our City Tour to the heart of Esfahan we visit Chehel Sotun Palace, Set in a forested park in front of a tranquil reflecting pool, Hasht-Behesht Palace, Jameh Mosque (Jome Mosque), an encyclopedia of Iranian and Islamic arts, You can see development of Iranian architecture in this complex, another World Heritage Site designated by UNESCO, The Armenian Quarter and walking through its old alleys, Vank Cathedral, (the historic focal point of the Armenian Church), Then you will see The Historical bridges of Siosepol and Khajou and watch how the river gives life to the city landscape and the people who live beside it. We stay overnight at the hotel in Esfahan.
On the way back to Tehran, stop by Kashan to visit the Fin Garden, one of the beautiful samples of Persian Garden, Khan-e Borujerdi house, which are the genuine sample of Iranian traditional desert architecture, and Agha-Bozorg Mosque and School, from the 18th century. Our journey takes us to the holy city of Qom, there will be a visit from Fatima Masumeh Shrine, and continuing the road toward Tehran. Enjoy the night at the hotel in Iran’s vibrant capital.
Leaving Tehran behind on the way to Masouleh, pay a visit to the first Safavid capital, Qazvin. You will see wonderful attractions in this city Including Jameh mosque, one of the oldest mosques in Iran, Shahzadeh Hossein harem, where a beautiful shrine has been built, Chehel Sotun palace Museum, an important monument of Safavid period in Qazvin, located in a large garden, and also Darvazeh Tehran, one of the three old gates leading to Rey and Tehran. Continuing the road toward Masouleh village, a thousand-year-old vertical village. After arrival in Rasht, hotel accommodation is being provided.
Today we have a walking tour in Rasht Bazaar and after that moving on to Anzali and visit The Caspian Sea (the world’s largest lake), Then we will have a nature sightseeing day in Anzali port, watching Anzali Marsh and walking along the Caspian Sea with the magnificent scenery of the sky and the seashore, then enjoy a refreshment at your hotel in Anzali.
Departure to Ardebil, in this city we’re going to visit Sheikh Safie Tomb, Bazaar and Jameh Mosque. Then we keep on going to Sarein, A city with hot springs, the water is heated largely by the Sabalan Mountain which is Iran’s second-highest mountain after Damavand. Sarein is also famous for its honey. Many of Sarein’s shops sell honey which is produced locally by the Beekeepers of the area. In the end, residing at the requisition hotel is being provided.
Departure to Tabriz (the famous city on the silk road), on the way we stop by the ancient village of Kandovan (One of the three stone and rocky villages in the world), a famous old village in the province of East Azerbaijan, with at least 800 years existence. After arrival in Tabriz we check-in at the hotel.
In the morning we start a full-day Sightseeing in Tabriz including Historic Bazaar Complex, one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle East and the second oldest in the world, Azerbaijan Museum, the major archaeological and historical museum in Tabriz, The Blue Mosque, a masterpiece from centuries ago and Elgoli mansion and park.
We return to the hotel afterward for a restful night.
After one final breakfast at the hotel, you will be meet for your private transfer to the airport and your flight home.
End of the journey
Arrival and Departure Time
Price for earch person in Double and single Rooms
Number of Groups