Voyage to Perse
Make a journey through the heart of Iran and get to know the mysteries of history and culture of Iranian people. Experience the real tranquility while visiting famous cities like Shiraz, Yazd, Esfahan, Kashan and also magnificent ancient cities like Persepolis, Maybod, Naein and Abarkuh which date back to very old past. Face a different view of this country apart from what is represented in the Media.
2 nights in Tehran – 2 nights in Shiraz – 2 nights in Yazd – 3 nights in Esfahan – 1 night in Tehran
• Tehran: The Modern Capital of Iran presents a variety of scenery, history, and culture. This journey takes you to its core. There are great Palaces and Museums to enjoy in depth like the Golestan Palace, including gardens, royal buildings and a selection of Iranian crafts from the 18th centuries and National jewelry Museum, with a fine reflection of Iranian Art.
• Shiraz: Get mesmerized by the lavish Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles and orange-scented Narenjestan in your city tour to beautiful Shiraz.
• Persepolis: A legendary city with two important Unesco World Heritage sites, Feel the power of Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking ruins of Persepolis.
• Pasargadae: A different visit from all you have seen before. You can feel the power of great ancient kingdom in Persian land while you are visiting the tomb of Cyrus the great, in a lush and inspiring view of the area.
• Abarkuh: a historical city constructed with numerous mud-houses and special wind towers that catches the wind especially in hot days of the year. There, you will also wonder at the famous Cypress tree and Abarkuh Ice house.
• Yazd: A collection of finest Persian mud-houses throughout the historic alleys of Yazd, feel the fresh air while visiting different sites in this city such as Towers of silence, fire temple and Amir-Chakhmaq complex.
• Meybod: delve into a mud-brick city and go back in time with a walk through the spectacular ancient sites of Maybod including Narin castle and historic pigeon towers.
• Naein: Get through the mysteries of an old city with lots of historical monuments and a long history behind. There you will see the third oldest mosque of Iran with Marvelous brickwork and many other attractions that it’s worth to see.
• Isfahan: Discover the best collection of Persian architecture, beautiful landscapes and sceneries. You can enjoy a horse ride in Naqshe-Jahan Square, the main tourist spot in Isfahan, wonder at the magnificent mosques and also walk along the Zayanderud river, the heartbeat of Isfahan.
• Kashan: experience a fine collection of flourish gardens and traditional houses in your trip to a city that is one of the primary centers of civilization in pre-historic ages. You can enjoy visiting Fin Garden and also have the best kind of water roses as a souvenir.
- • Arrival & departure airport transfers from/to the Hotel
- • Domestic flights
- • Official guide for the required Language
- • All the transportations with an exclusive car equipped with air conditioning
- • Entrances Fees based on the itinerary
- • 10 Nights accommodation in 4* Hotels and traditional Houses including Breakfast
- • 10 meals with non-alcoholic Drinks
- • International Flight
- • Visa fees
- • Travel insurances
- • Everything not mentioned in “inclusions”
Exclusive Prices of Shahrzad-Baal Agency
Based on the Itinerary
Payments will be deposited to Oriente Viaje account In Madrid | 25% at the Booking time | And the rest 45 days before the trip
In the case you need an Int. flight, prices vary, due to the currency exchange rate
• Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Up to 60-45 days prior to the service date and receive a 100% refund
- 45 to 30 days before departure – 15% of tour cost*
- 29-10 days before departure – 35% of tour cost*
- 9 or fewer days before departure – Deposits are non-refundable
Describe of tour plane first to end
Fly to Tehran, Right on your Arrival at the Int. airport, you are welcomed and assisted by our representative to transfer and settle into your hotel.
After breakfast, we begin our journey by a full-day Sightseeing in the capital of Iran. There are some spectacular museums, palaces and gardens in Tehran. We plan to visit National Museum of Iran, a cultural and architectural heritage of ancient Iran civilization, Golestan Palace, a collection of oldest buildings in Tehran set in a walled park, Ceramic and Crystal Museum, a glorious collection of ceramics and glass and National Jewelry Museum*, A collection of most expensive and beautiful jewels and a reflection of Iranian art. After all, we come back to spend a night at the Hotel.
* National Jewelry Museum is open from Saturday to Tuesday. In case you arrive in Tehran days other than the due time of visit, we replace the Carpet museum
The third day leaving Tehran behind, we take a flight to Shiraz, the city of poetry and roses, and at a certain time, wine. After your arrival, we plan to visit the Grand Bazaar, Vakil Bazaar, a suitable place to hundreds of stores with beautiful courtyards, Vakil Mosque, KarimKhan Castle (Arg of Karim khan), built during the Zand Dynasty, Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles, beautiful flowers and towering cypress steals your heart, Pink Mosque (Nasirol-Mulk Mosque), lavishly decorated like Qajar structure, orange-scented Narenjestan and Quran Gate. After all, hotel accommodation in Shiraz.
The following day, we depart to experience past in the present. Persepolis, another world heritage site in Iran. You will see the vestige of the ancient capital of Persian Empire, Naghshe Rajab and Naghshe Rostam known as “Rostam Portrait”, a stone wall containing four Achaemenid Royal stone tombs in a cross form with an outstanding pillar. Head back toward Shiraz, in the evening, you will visit the Tomb of Hafiz (Aramgah-e Hafiz), the great Shirazi poet who wrote lyrical poems about love and the beloved. Then we come back to rest at the hotel.
On the way to Yazd, we visit Pasargadae (the tomb of Cyrus the Great) and historic city of Abarkuh, a city with numerous magnificent mud houses and antiquity of at least 4.000 years. In this city, we’ll visit Cypress of Abarkuh’ or ‘Sarv-e Abarkuh’ (One of the oldest existence in the world), estimated to be between 4000 to 5000 years old, and Abarkuh Ice House, built high to minimize the contact of warm air with the ice surface. After arrival, we check-in at the hotel in Yazd.
Now it’s time to discover the ancient mud city of Yazd (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and get familiar with the architecture and culture of the people who live in the central plateau of Iran. We visit Amir-Chakhmaq Complex (located in the heart of the city), Jameh Mosque (dating from the 14th century), Fire temple of Zarooster (dates back to around 3500 years ago), Dowlatabad garden, Towers of silence and walking through the old alleys of the city, then we return to hotel accommodation in Yazd.
Depart to Esfahan (The East Pearl), on the way, we visit the ancient city of Naein and its third oldest mosque of Iran. The city has various historical attractions like the Jameh Mosque, which is one of the first Islamic places of worship built in the country, and Maybod an ancient city that goes back to the pre-Islamic arena is the home to many ancient points of interests. Then you will arrive in Esfahan where you will spend the night at the hotel.
Visit Esfahan, the Capital of Iran in the Safavid era, a city well organized with fabulous architecture and landscapes. We start from Naqsh-e Jahan Square, the second-largest square in the world and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. As we get in, you’ll visit a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, Shah Mosque (Royal Mosque), famous by its magnificent tile-work. Discover the Ladies Mosque (Sheikh-lotfollah), as it was built for Shahs’s harem with a brightly colored domed ceiling, where the light creates a peacock image. In the Ali Qapu Palace, uncover the beautiful music rooms and the balconies where Safavid kings would sit to enjoy the ceremonies and polo matches. Then explore the ancient Qeisarieh Bazaar on the north side of the square. Next up is Chehel Sotun Palace, Set in a forested park in front of a tranquil reflecting pool. Afterward going back to the hotel and refresh for the day to come.
Esfahan has still a lot to discover, Continuing our City Tour to the heart of Esfahan we visit Hasht-Behesht Palace, Jameh Mosque (Jome Mosque), an encyclopedia of Iranian and Islamic arts, you can see development of Iranian architecture in this complex, another World Heritage Site designated by UNESCO, The Armenian Quarter and walking through its old alleys, Vank Cathedral, (the historic focal point of the Armenian Church), Then you will see The Historical bridges of Siosepol and Khajou and watch how the river gives life to the city landscape and the people who live beside it, we stay overnight at the hotel in Esfahan.
On the way back to Tehran, stop by Kashan to visit the Fin Garden, one of the beautiful samples of Persian Garden, Khan-e Borujerdi house, which are the genuine sample of Iranian traditional desert architecture, and Agha-Bozorg Mosque and School, from the 18th century. Our journey takes us to the holy city of Qom, there will be a visit from Fatima Masumeh Shrine. Continuing the road toward Tehran. Enjoy your last night with the group in Iran’s vibrant capital.
After one final breakfast at your hotel, you will be met for your private transfer to the airport and your flight home. Leave Iran with sweet memories.
End of the journey
Arrival and Departure Time
Price for earch person in Double and single Rooms
Number of Groups