Make the best memories during a fascinating trip to the heart of Iran. On this tour, you travel to major cities of Persia to observe a collection of historical places and architectural beauties within 10 days.
1 night in Tehran – 2 nights in Shiraz – 2 nights in Yazd – 3 nights in Esfahan – 1 night in Tehran
• Tehran: The Modern Capital of Iran presents a variety of scenery, history, and culture. This journey takes you to its core. There are great Palaces and Museums to enjoy in depth like the Golestan Palace, including gardens, royal buildings and a selection of Iranian crafts from the 18th centuries and National jewelry Museum, with a fine reflection of Iranian Art.
• Shiraz: Get mesmerized by the lavish Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles and orange-scented Narenjestan in your city tour to beautiful Shiraz.
• Persepolis: A legendary city with two important Unesco World Heritage sites, Feel the power of Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking ruins of Persepolis.
• Yazd: A collection of finest Persian mud-houses throughout the historic alleys of Yazd, feel the fresh air while visiting different sites in this city such as Towers of silence, fire temple and Amir-Chakhmaq complex.
• Naein: Get through the mysteries of an old city with lots of historical monuments and a long history behind. There you will see the third oldest mosque in Iran with Marvelous brickwork and many other attractions that it’s worth to see.
• Isfahan: Discover the best collection of Persian architecture, beautiful landscapes and sceneries. You can enjoy a horse ride in Naqshe-Jahan Square, the main tourist spot in Isfahan, wonder at the magnificent mosques and also walk along the Zayanderud river, the heartbeat of Isfahan.
• Kashan: experience a fine collection of flourish gardens and traditional houses in your trip to a city that is one of the primary centers of civilization in pre-historic ages. You can enjoy visiting Fin Garden and also have the best kind of water roses as a souvenir.
- • Arrival & departure airport transfers from/to the Hotel
- • Domestic flights
- • Official guide for the required Language
- • All the transportations with an exclusive car equipped with air conditioning
- • Entrances Fees based on the itinerary
- • 9 Nights accommodation in 4* Hotels and traditional Houses including Breakfast
- • 9 meals with non-alcoholic Drinks
- • International Flight
- • Visa fees
- • Travel insurances
- • Everything not mentioned in “inclusions”
Exclusive Prices of Shahrzad-Baal Agency
Based on the Itinerary
Payments will be deposited to Oriente Viaje account In Madrid | 25% at the Booking time | And the rest 45 days before the trip
In the case you need an Int. flight, prices vary, due to the currency exchange rate
• Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Up to 60-45 days prior to the service date and receive a 100% refund
- 45 to 30 days before departure – 15% of tour cost*
- 29-10 days before departure – 35% of tour cost*
- 9 or fewer days before departure – Deposits are non-refundable
Describe of tour plane first to end
Fly to Tehran, Right on your Arrival at the Int. airport, you are welcomed and assisted by our representative to transfer and settle into your hotel.
After having a breakfast, we plan to enjoy a full-day sightseeing in Tehran including National Museum of Iran, a cultural and architectural heritage of ancient Iran civilization, Golestan Palace, a collection of oldest buildings in Tehran set in a walled park, Ceramic and Crystal Museum, a glorious collection of ceramics and glasses, National Jewelry Museum*, A collection of most expensive and beautiful jewels and a reflection of Iranian art. In the evening we leave Tehran with a flight to Shiraz (city of poetry and roses). Hotel accommodation is provided in Shiraz
* National Jewelry Museum is open from Saturday to Tuesday. In case you arrive in Tehran days other than the due time of visit, we replace the Carpet museum
Following our tour to Shiraz, you will visit most famous attractions in this city, including Grand Bazaar, explore and shop in the bustling Vakil Bazaar, a suitable place to hundreds of stores with beautiful courtyards, Vakil Mosque, Karim Khan Castle (Arg of Karim khan), built during the Zand Dynasty, Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles, beautiful flowers and towering cypress steals your heart, Nasirol-Mulk Mosque (Pink Mosque), orange-scented Narenjestan and Quran Gate. We will also visit Shahcheragh shrine. In the end, we come back to stay at the Hotel.
The following day, we depart to experience past in the present. Persepolis, another world heritage site in Iran, You will see the vestige of the ancient capital of Persian Empire, Naghshe Rajab and Naghshe Rostam known as “Rostam Portrait”, a stone wall containing four Achaemenid Royal stone tombs In a cross form with an outstanding pillar. We also visit Pasargadae (the tomb of Cyrus the Great). The next destination is the historical city of Yazd. Spending the night at a hotel in Yazd.
Now it’s time to discover the ancient mud city of Yazd (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and get familiar with the architecture and culture of the people who live in the central plateau of Iran, we visit Amir-Chakhmaq Complex (located in the heart of the city), Jameh Mosque (dating from the 14th century), Fire temple of Zarooster, (dates back to around 3500 years ago), Dowlatabad garden, Towers of silence and walking through the old alleys of Fahadan (the oldest neighborhood in Yazd), then hotel accommodation in Yazd.
Depart to Esfahan (The East Pearl), on the way, we visit the ancient city of Naein and its third oldest mosque of Iran. Then we arrive in Esfahan where you will spend the night at the hotel.
On our full-day tour here, we will have free time to explore more of Esfahan’s incredible sites, such as magnificent Naqsh-e Jahan Square, the second-largest square in the world and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Shah Mosque, famous by its magnificent tile-work, discover the Ladies Mosque (Sheikh-lotfollah), as it was built for Shahs’s harem with a brightly colored domed ceiling, In the Ali Qapu Palace, uncover the beautiful music rooms and the balconies where Safavid kings would sit to enjoy the ceremonies and polo matches. Explore the ancient Qeisarieh Bazaar in the north side of the square, with splendid shops, traditional arts and crafts. Next up is Chehel Sotun Palace, Set in a forested park in front of a tranquil reflecting pool. We stay overnight at the hotel in Esfahan.
Continuing our City Tour to the heart of Esfahan we visit Hasht-Behesht Palace, Jameh Mosque (Jome Mosque), an encyclopedia of Iranian and Islamic arts, You can see development of Iranian architecture in this complex (another World Heritage Site designated by UNESCO), The Armenian Quarter and walking through its old alleys, Vank Cathedral (the historic focal point of the Armenian Church), Then you will see The Historical bridges of Siosepol and Khajou and watch how the river gives life to the city landscape and the people who live beside it, we stay overnight at the hotel in Esfahan.
On the way back to Tehran, stop by Kashan to visit the Fin Garden, one of the beautiful samples of Persian Garden, Khan-e Borujerdi house, which are the genuine sample of Iranian traditional desert architecture, and Agha-Bozorg Mosque and School, from the 18th century. Our journey takes us to the holy city of Qom, there will be a visit from Fatima Masumeh Shrine, and continuing the road toward Tehran. Enjoy your last night with the group in Iran’s vibrant capital.
After one final breakfast at your hotel, you will be met for your private transfer to the airport and your flight home. Leave Iran with sweet memories.
End of the journey
Arrival and Departure Time
Price for earch person in Double and single Rooms
Number of group members