Iran attractions in a unique tour
If you want to see the most famous parts of Persia, don’t wait to take a trip with us to incredible ancient sites in history.
1 night in Tehran, 2 nights in Shiraz, 2 nights in Yazd, 2 nights in Esfahan, 1 night in Tehran
• Tehran: The Modern Capital of Iran presents a variety of scenery, history, and culture. This journey takes you to its core. There are great Palaces and Museums to enjoy in depth like the Golestan Palace, including gardens, royal buildings and a selection of Iranian crafts from the 18th centuries and National jewelry Museum, with a fine reflection of Iranian Art.
• Shiraz: Get mesmerized by the lavish Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles and orange-scented Narenjestan in your city tour to beautiful Shiraz.
• Persepolis: A legendary city with two important Unesco World Heritage sites, Feel the power of Ancient Persian Empire in the unique and breathtaking ruins of Persepolis.
• Yazd: a collection of finest Persian mud-houses throughout the historic alleys of Yazd, feel the fresh air while visiting different sites in this city such as Towers of silence, fire temple and Amir-Chakhmaq complex.
• Isfahan: Discover the best collection of Persian architecture and beautiful landscapes in Isfahan. You can enjoy a horse ride in Naqshe-Jahan Square, the main tourist spot in Isfahan, wonder at the magnificent mosques and also walk along the Zayanderud river, the heartbeat of Isfahan.
• Abyaneh: Explore a unique lifestyle through the red texture of Abyaneh village and feel a real sense of traditional life and strong culture in rural life of the people.
• Kashan: experience a fine collection of flourish gardens and traditional houses in your trip to a city that is one of the primary centers of civilization in pre-historic ages. You can enjoy visiting Fin Garden and also have the best kind of water roses as a souvenir.
- • Arrival & departure airport transfers from/to the Hotel
- • Domestic flights
- • Official guide for the required Language
- • All the transportations with an exclusive car equipped with air conditioning
- • Entrances Fees based on the itinerary
- • 8 Nights accommodation in 4* Hotels and traditional Houses including Breakfast
- • 8 meals with non-alcoholic Drinks
- • International Flight
- • Visa fees
- • Travel insurances
- • Everything not mentioned in “inclusions”
Exclusive Prices of Shahrzad-Baal Agency
Based on the Itinerary
Payments will be deposited to Oriente Viaje account In Madrid | 25% at the Booking time | And the rest 45 days before the trip
In the case you need an Int. flight, prices vary, due to the currency exchange rate
Cancellation charges will be as follows:
- Up to 60-45 days prior to the service date and receive a 100% refund
- 45 to 30 days before departure – 15% of tour cost*
- 29-10 days before departure – 35% of tour cost*
- 9 or fewer days before departure – Deposits are non-refundable
Describe of tour plane first to end
Fly to Tehran, Right on your Arrival at the Int. airport, you are welcomed and assisted by our representative to transfer to your hotel.
After having a rest and delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be driven to see the most famous parts of Tehran, like National Museum, Golestan Palace, Ceramic and Crystal Museum, National Jewelry Museum*, In the evening we’re going to transfer you to the Airport and fly to Shiraz (city of ravishing flowers and great poems), hotel accommodation in shiraz is provided.
* National Jewelry Museum is open from Saturday to Tuesday. In case you arrive in Tehran days other than the due time of visit, we replace the Carpet museum
Today you have a full-day sightseeing in beautiful Shiraz, you will visit most famous attractions in this city, including Grand Bazaar, explore and shop in the bustling Vakil Bazaar, a suitable place to hundreds of stores with beautiful courtyards, Vakil Mosque, KarimKhan Castle (Arg of Karim khan), built during the Zand Dynasty, Eram garden with its aromatic myrtles, beautiful flowers and towering cypress steals your heart, Nasir-al-Mulk Mosque (Pink Mosque), orange-scented Narenjestan and Quran Gate. By the evening, according to the time table, we can visit Shahcheragh shrine, After all the visits, we come back to stay at the Hotel.
The following day, we depart to experience past in the present. Persepolis, another world heritage site in Iran, You will see the vestige of the ancient capital of Persian Empire, Naghshe Rajab and Naghshe Rostam known as “Rostam Portrait”, a stone wall containing four Achaemenid Royal stone tombs In a cross form with an outstanding pillar, Afterward we depart to Yazd (bride of the desert). Hotel accommodation in Yazd is being provided.
Discover a combination of beauty and history during a walk in the city of Yazd, get familiar with the architecture and culture of the people who live in the central plateau of Iran, we will visit Amir-Chakhmaq Complex, the mosque was built by the great efforts of Bibi Fatemeh Khatun, wife of Yazd governor, Amir Jalal od-Din Chakhmaq, you will also visit Jameh Mosque (dating from the 14th century), Water Museum, And walking through the old alleys of the city to see Dowlatabad garden, Fire temple, and Towers of silence. In the end, join your travel companions at the hotel.
Departure to UNESCO listed of Esfahan (The East Pearl). City of beautiful mosques, delicious sweets and handicrafts. This day you will visit The Historical bridges of Siosepol and Khajou on the Zayanderud (the largest river of the Iranian Plateau), and after an enjoyable time beside the river, you will be transferred to the hotel.
On our full-day tour here, we will have free time to explore more of Esfahan’s incredible sites, such as Naqsh-e Jahan Square, the second-largest square in the world and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Shah Mosque, famous by its magnificent tile-work. Discover the Ladies Mosque (Sheikh-lotfollah), as it was built for Shahs’s harem with a brightly colored domed ceiling, In the Ali Qapu Palace, uncover the beautiful music rooms and the balconies where Safavid kings would sit to enjoy the ceremonies and polo matches. Explore the ancient Qeisarieh Bazaar in the north side of the square, with splendid shops, traditional arts and crafts. Next up is Chehel Sotun Palace, Set in a forested park in front of a tranquil reflecting pool. We stay overnight at the hotel in Esfahan.
On the way back to Tehran, we visit the historic village of Abyane, where their inhabitants follow the Zoroastrian religion (pre-Islamic religion of Iran). Continuing our way, we stop by Kashan to visit the Fin Garden, one of the beautiful samples of Persian Garden, Khan-e Borujerdi house, which are the genuine sample of Iranian traditional desert architecture, and Agha-Bozorg Mosque and School, from the 18th century. After arrival in the holy city of Qom, we visit “Masoumeh” Shrine, and continuing the road toward Tehran.
Enjoy your last night with the group in Iran’s vibrant capital.
After one final breakfast at your hotel, you will be met for your private transfer to the airport and your flight home. Leave Iran with sweet memories
End of the Journey
Arrival and Departure Time
Price for earch person in Double and single Rooms
Number of group members